VR Goggles

Language Intensives

Learning a new language is a task that requires times, commitment and hard work. It is a journey that requires guidance.

Language learning includes classical matters of vocabulary, grammatical structures, pronunciation and dialects, readings, writing, sounds, conversations and speaking, as well as commonly avoided, yet extremely important subjects of history, culture, humor, arts, and slang.

Language Academia has created a language universal system, that helps students start at the very beginning (learning the letters or symbols) to speaking freely, to becoming a fluent speaker of a new language.

Our tutors are highly educated in linguistics, education and anthropology, skilled and experienced in teaching students of all ages with different approach to kids and adults.

On-on-one classes allow maximum attention for the student's needs, speed requirements and personal goals, which include and not limited to TOEFL, personal growth, education abroad, relocation and immigration.

Intensive 1-on-1 Tutoring

Do you want to learn a new language?

Class Portrait
VR Goggles

About the Program

Intensives are created for every language, including and not limited to English, French. Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese, Arabic, Hebrew, Korean, Japanese and Russian. It is a unique program designed to focus on your personal goal, what ever it may be and provide you with the fastest results, while setting up a good base to become fluent in the future.

The program is highly customizable and works with any schedule. At the moment we offer classes online or in Los Angeles in a quiet cafe or library in your zip code. You can take the class:

1 (best for students, who already achieved the upper-advanced level),


2 (recommended for students, who already achieved intermediate level)

or 3 (recommended for beginners).


What is Included in a Language Intensive Program


What Part Does Culture Play in Effecting a Language

A certain level of English proficiency is a must to be considered eligible for admission to US universities. An international applicant needs to present the score of an English proficiency test while submitting their applications. Some of the most widely accepted English proficiency tests are IELTS (International English Language Testing System), TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), Cambridge English Advanced (CAE), and Pearson Test of English (PTE). Each university sets its own criteria in terms of the test and the acceptable score. 

If you don’t speak English, you must take an English course before appearing for these tests. You may want to share your goal with the course instructor so that they can advise you on which course to take and when you are ready for a test.

Young Teacher
Online Studies

National Tests

Both SAT and ACT scores are widely used by US colleges for selection and scholarship decisions. The tests cover similar topics but differ in structure, scoring system, and to some extent, content.

The syllabus of SAT includes Reading, Writing and language, Mathematics, and Essay. The syllabus for ACT includes English, Reading, Mathematics, Science, and Essay. In both cases, the Essay is optional. 

Both the exams aim to assess the college readiness of the students. Different students with a particular skill set and aptitude tend to do better in one over the other. Some experts say students with strong mathematical skills tend to do better in SAT, and students with strong English may score higher in the ACT. However, there is no conclusive evidence to support this claim.


How Long Does it Take to Learn a New Language

The United States government issue two main types of student visas: F and M. You need to obtain a student visa before traveling to the US for the purpose of the study. After a SEVP (Student Exchange and Visitor Program) approved school accepts your application, you need to register on Student and Exchange Visitor Information System and pay the fees. The school then issues Form I-20 to the student. A student needs to furnish this form while applying for a student visa.

Who is This Program For?

Students who are looking to improve their language skills for career purposes, family matters, personal growth, people with risk of alzheimer's and similar diseases, children of immigrants, who would like to embrace the parent's culture, immigrants who have already moved to a new location and look to improve their language, college and high school students who need a tutor for their AP and other language classes.

Young Teacher Lecturing

You get to work with our:

 Professional Full Time Teachers
  Linguistics Scholars
 All tutors hold at least a bachelors degree

Languages you can learn with this program.


Some more...

Mandarin Chinese
Cantonese ChineseJapanese

Still not done...

Persian Farsi
Sign Language
Ancient Languages
Rare Languages

Questions We Really Get Asked a Lot